The physical deployment of network infrastructure to make an effective system has a number of critical elements. These include:
- RF propagation – coverage mapping of the area served to target the current and potential nodes.
- Antenna choice to give the correct radiation pattern to maximise the indoor and external coverage area.
- Configured and secured Gateway – including back haul to internet so that the communication cannot intercepted.
- Correct selection of nodes and sensors to ensure high availability and low power. when subjected to range of temperatures and environments.
- Strategies and systems to update the firmware of nodes and gateways to ensure they are effective and secure over their long lives.
Vaelid™ is able to offer a full system design service. This would specify and source or equipment to best implement the solutions for clients. Thus, enabling the effective collection and management of data and controls.